Sunday, June 12, 2011

No bake chocolate cake - FAIL

Chocolate 'cake' fail
I tried making a chocolate biscuit cake today. Or as the recipe called it, a 'No Bake Chocolate Cake'.

It didn't work.

See the picture above - that yellow stuff along the bottom and down the sides is butter - yes, solid BUTTER. It doesn't taste very nice at all.

I'm not sure if it's something I did wrong or if I just followed a bad recipe, but this household doesn't have a great track record with chocolate biscuit cakes - J has tried making them several times and failed. I think it's time we call it quits and go back to the easy chocolate caramel slice!

Oh, and my stay-at-home-and-bake-cos-its-rainy outfit is below:

Penneys tunic dress
Next tights
Scarf from a London market stall
Comfy, warm and cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...