Thursday, July 28, 2011

Medical themed party

Now things are starting to settle down a bit from our engagement announcement, I can catch up on some much delayed posts.

While back in Sydney a few weeks ago, I got to see some decorations put together for my mums medical themed party for her 60th birthday (I previously posted about designing some prescription invitations for the party).

There was medical signs such as this posted up around the house:


and my sister put together this eyesight chart:


I'm embarrassed to admit I thought it was a normal eyesight test chart. It took me a while to actually figure out what it said!

Guests to the party were invited to dress as either a doctor or a patient. Sounds like it was a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a normal eye chart too! haha

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this theme, never even thought about that. I wrote a sketch that takes place in a waiting room when my dad turned 50. Hes a doctor...
    And congrats on being engaged!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...