Monday, July 4, 2011

Summertime Festival @ Kildare Village

After a weekend in Cork for a birthday, we decided to stop off in Kildare Village on the way back to Dublin on Sunday.



Kildare village is an outlet mall which looks like a miniature Woodbury Commons. While it is very small, it's still a nice way to break up the Cork-Dublin drive.

The summer sales were on when we visited, but I didn't buy any clothes - I had already bought a TopShop dress and two Jane Norman skirts back in Cork!

Kildare Village was also holding their Summertime Festival. The festival seemed to be just a tent in the middle of the village selling food - but what food!! The cakes looked delicious, and there were huge lines for the hot food.




I bought two cupcakes and some strawberries and cream for the drive home. Yum!


Strawberries, cream and sunshine - the perfect way to end the weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes and strawberries look delicious!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM, I was literally drooling! All that stuff looked so good! Your writing is also very lovely, and your pictures are gorgeous. Thank you so much for the comment! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, just saw that you are already following me! I'll follow back!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh wow, I am in the midst of some major food envy right now! that all looks so good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...