Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Dayward Q&A

I thought I'd put together a few different Q&A's just for a fun, and to put a bit of a different twist to the usual 'about me' post.

1. What was the last thing you ate?
Rice Bubbles (aka Rice Krispies) with milk...for dessert.

2. What is your body shape?
As much as I would like to say I'm an hourglass, unfortunately I've just recently come to accept that I'm more along the lines of an upside down triangle.

3. Best tip for dressing for your body shape?
Avoid shoulder pads.

4. Current favourite item of clothing?
Yuki Kasia print dress - it's perfect for work without being too boring, and fits well too.

Yuki Kasia Dress - Pic from TopShop


5. What are your make-up essentials?
I usually rush through my make-up application each morning, so I like a no-fuss, simple look:
* Maxfactor black eyeliner (mechanical - because I don't have time for sharpening!)
* Dior Blush in English Rose - I use this on my cheeks and my eyelids (again - it saves time!)
* Dior nude skin perfecting hydrating concealer in beige
..and that's it! All my other make up is for nights out.

6. What is something you purchased recently that you're happy about?
It may be a bit of a strange answer, but I purchased these on-the-vine cherry tomatoes the other day because the colour looked so much more appetising than the tomatoes we usually pick. Not only were they sooo tasty, but they worked out cheaper too. Yay!

Cherry Tomatoes

7. Name something that annoys you
Hmm...I will have to pick two things:
i) People who stop in the middle of a crowd for a chat. Move out of the way!!!
ii) Getting my hair caught/pulled. It puts me straight into a bad mood!

8. What is your current favourite jewellery item?
My double heart tag silver and onyx pendant necklace from Tiffany & Co. Not only is it simple and elegant, but it was given to me by my best friends. I love it!

Tiffany & Co Necklace

9. What's something you're looking forward to?
Going back home to Sydney for a visit next week! I can't wait!

10. Describe yourself in three words.
Quiet. Ambitious. Quirky.


Feel free to answer these Q's on your own blog - post a comment below with a link to your blog. I would love to see how other people answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...