J cooked this for me last night for dinner. We usually have the sea bass with a chilli, garlic and butter sauce, but we were out of garlic, so we had the sea bass with curry sauce, just as if we were a fancy chipper. Delicious!
1. Peel, rinse and chop potatoes into rough chips/wedges. We usually have 4-5 potatoes between us depending on how big they are.
2. Dry the chips in a tea towel to remove any moisture.
3. Put the chips into a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, add a small bit of oil, seasoning and mix. We usually put basil, chilli flakes, salt and pepper - but you can add whatever takes your fancy! Pop the chips into a pre-heated oven (roughly 180 deg, or 160deg fan forced) for 45 mins, stirring occasionally.
4. Coat the sea bass fillets with plain flour (not too much). Heat a small bit of oil in a fry pan, and fry the sea bass lightly on each side - this should only take a few minutes each side, as soon as the fish is lightly golden, it's done!
5. Prepare the sauce of your choice (in our case it was a packet curry mix), and serve. Easy!